Software code and releases
- Github project page for ROSE – (R)esearch Tool for (O)nline (S)ocial (E)nvironments our software tool we use to trace users‘ interactions with Facebook in our studies. We provide it under GPL license to the research community. ROSE is actively developed and continuously receives feature updates and bug fixes.
- ROSE release 2.0.14 current version of ROSE as downloadable executable for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- ROSE user manual in German
- Github project page for Ivy our visualization tool for ROSE data
- Ivy web application instance running in the web browser
- Former ROSE Version 1 project page project page on Google Code, linked here for the sake of completeness
- Investigating OSN Users’ Privacy Strategies with ROSE – A Research Tool for Online Social Environments. CSCW’14 Poster, Baltimore, 2014.
- Andreas Poller; Andreas Kramm; Petra Ilyes; Laura Kocksch: Investigating OSN Users’ Privacy Strategies With In-Situ Observation. CSCW’14 Companion, Baltimore, 2014.
- Andreas Poller, Petra Ilyes, Andreas Kramm: Designing privacy-aware online social networks – A reflective socio-technical approach. CSCW ’13 Measuring Networked Social Privacy Workshop, February 23-27, 2013, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- Andreas Kramm: The field site as a tool: mixed methods in social network studies Graduate Journal of Social Science 2011 8:3, pp. 127-141.
- Andreas Poller, Andreas Kramm: Quick presentation of our research approach at CSCW’13 Workshop
- Andreas Kramm, Andreas Poller: The Field Site as a Tool: Insights in Privacy
Protection Mechanisms of OSN Users. 4S/EASST, Copenhagen, October 2012